Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hacked

Wow! My blog was hacked. I have no idea what happened, and I know it was not my "mistake" that there are missing items. Words that are garbled. I don't have a choice but to pull most of it down.

Whoever did this, I'm not angry. I would like to thank you for making this so easy.  I'm tired. It's taken enough of me, the last few years. Holding others up, and forgetting I needed support. Keeping my public face, and then crying into the night. It is more than anyone should have to put up with, and perhaps it was of my own making. I let it happen. I let myself be pulled into situations I should never have been in. My heart over ruled my mind. Yes, it was hope! Yes, it was love!

There will be one more post, after this, and it will be moved, where no one can find it but those who have asked for my help. Those of you who have read the story, hopefully have learned a little bit about the illness that took my husband, and at some point, on my FB page, I will add links for people if they need the web sites that may be informational and add some semblance of control over the unknown. 

I know that I must be strong. I have to move to another place, one that does not include the toxic effects of the last few years. I am grateful to those who have been supportive and have understood why this blog existed in the first place. While I did not expect the blog to move so soon, I had begun to work on networking for first time kidney patients, adding our experiences with his side effects and symptoms along the way, they were new to us, but might have given some fresh insight for others experiencing similar problems. For now, it is not to be.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for sending it to your family and friends, and I mean that to everyone, and thank you for having been a small part of a story that was bigger than I could ever imagine it would become.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

something funny

Stat counter

stats

Pages