Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary darling. Yes, it is the day you and I decided to take our vows privately, only for us. Till death did us part, and now I sit and remember your love alone. Oh yes, they live their lives, but they will never have what we did, no matter how much they wish for that. Not even death stopped your love from shining through, your legacy remains. I have made more calls, I have participated in many studies, and I have done all I can to continue to tell your story. There were so many of them, and not one stepped forward. We cannot change that, but I can continue to remind the world, donate life. It may be someone you don't even know, but you will save a life. You did not have that choice, but perhaps the future holds promise for others. I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

something funny

Stat counter

stats

Pages